-to train school leavers with skills in architectural draughtsman to enable them to obtain employment in the architectural sector
- Cultivate skills in working drawings
- Produce a Detail Drawing
- Produce working drawings
- Produce scale drawing (model)
- Produce computerized working drawings (CAD)
- Produce presentation materials
- Provide scale models of buildings
- Perform office management and administrative procedures
- Level 1- 6months
- Level 2- 6 months
- Industry Training- 3 months
- Level 3- 12 months (no Industry Training)
- Certification is regulated under the Department of Skill Development (DSD) and Department of Occupational Safety and Health, Ministry of Human Resources. Youth will be awarded the Malaysian Skills Certificate in accordance with the level of learning.
- Junior Draughtsman Level 1 (Course Code: BC-050-1)
- Draughtsman Level 2 (Course Code: BC-050-2)
- Senior Draughtsman Level 3 (Course Code: BC-050-3)
- Malaysian citizens
- Aged between 18-30 years old during application and minimum Form 5 qualification (Priority will be given to applicant with passes in Bahasa Malaysia, Science and Mathematics at SPM/SPMV levels).
- Healthy with no physical disabilities
- No criminal record and drug abuse history.
- Has not studied at any higher learning institutions (except for applications for higher skilled courses or SLC02 Penjaga Jentera Elektrik A1 (12 months experience) courses).
- Applicants must agree to complete all trainings and is expected to obey all rules and regulations.
- Applicants must complete SKM 1 and SKM 2 to be able to pursue SKM 3 and/or Diploma in Technology.
- Applicants who did not complete/expelled from other institutions are not eligible
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia
Architectural Draughtsman/ Site Clerk (estimated salary is rm700)
Vocational Training Assistant Officer in training institutes (estimated salary is rm900)
Pertandingan Kemahiran Malaysia (IKBN/IKTBN)
|< Prev||Next >|
Last Updated (Monday, 01 September 2014 16:39)