To train school leavers with skills in construction of buildings to enable them to obtain employment in the construction industry, either in government departments, private or self-employed.
Certification is regulated under the Department of Skill Development (DSD), Ministry of Human Resources. Youth who successfully completed an end of the course will be awarded the Malaysian Skills Certificate in stages..
- Site safety
- Learn technical drawing and understand the symbols.
- Basic preparation such as piling works, earthworks, 'pest control'
- Formwork preparation for stump, lintel, beams, columns and stairs.
- Learn bend technique and to bend and tie reinforcement steel / steel
- Door frames and windows installation.
- Learn mixing technique, compaction, and concrete test.
- Learn plastering technique, tile installation, and brick layering.
- Learn drainage works technique and sewerage (infrastructure)
- Calculation of 'taking off' refers to the drawings, the cost of labor, materials and machinery / equipment.
- Preparation of schedule progress (progress chart) and the work at the site
- Installation of roof and ceiling
- Installation of masonary walls construction such as retaining wall and 'gabion'
- Renovation and site structure repairing
- Techniques in an effective communication.
- Techniques in work planning, work organization and work evaluation.
- Controlling in materials cost, time and employee
- Level 1 - 6 months.
- Level 2 - 6 months.
- Level 3 - 12 months.
- Malaysian citizens
- Aged between 18-30 years old during application and minimum Form 5 qualification (Priority will be given to applicant with passes in Bahasa Malaysia, Science and Mathematics at SPM/SPMV levels).
- Healthy with no physical disabilities
- No criminal record and drug abuse history.
- Has not studied at any higher learning institutions (except for applications for higher skilled courses or SLC02 Penjaga Jentera Elektrik A1 (12 months experience) courses).
- Applicants must agree to complete all trainings and is expected to obey all rules and regulations.
- Applicants must complete SKM 1 and SKM 2 to be able to pursue SKM 3 and/or Diploma in Technology.
- Applicants who did not complete/expelled from other institutions are not eligible
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia
- Technicians / Supervisor of building construction whether government or private sector.
- Entrepreneurs in related fields.
- Instructors in training institutes.
|< Prev||Next >|
Last Updated (Monday, 01 September 2014 16:31)