To train school leavers with skills in landscape construction to enable them to gain employment in the industrial landscape whether in government, private or open their own business.
Certification is regulated under the Department of Skill Development (DSD), Ministry of Human Resources. Youth who successfully completed an end of the course will be awarded the Malaysian Skills Certificate.
- Landscape Construction Attendant – Level 1 (Course Code: B-150-1)
- Landscape Construction Attendant- Level 2 (Course Code: B-150-2)
- Level 1 - 6 months.
- Level 2 - 6 months.
- Industry Training- 3 months
- Malaysian citizens
- Aged between 18-30 years old during application and minimum Form 5 qualification (Priority will be given to applicant with passes in Bahasa Malaysia, Science and Mathematics at SPM/SPMV levels).
- Healthy with no physical disabilities
- No criminal record and drug abuse history.
- Has not studied at any higher learning institutions (except for applications for higher skilled courses or SLC02 Penjaga Jentera Elektrik A1 (12 months experience) courses).
- Applicants must agree to complete all trainings and is expected to obey all rules and regulations.
- Applicants must complete SKM 1 and SKM 2 to be able to pursue SKM 3 and/or Diploma in Technology.
- Applicants who did not complete/expelled from other institutions are not eligible
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia
- Landscape Construction Technician in public or private sector.
- Entrepreneurs in related fields.
- Instructors in training institutes.
|< Prev||Next >|
Last Updated (Tuesday, 26 March 2013 13:43)