To train school leavers with skills in scaffolding to enable them to obtain employment in the construction sector.
Certification is regulated under the Department of Skill Development (DSD) and Department of Occupational Safety and Health, Ministry of Human Resources. Youth will be awarded the Malaysian Skills Certificate in accordance with the level of learning.
- Preparation and selection of equipment
- Safety and security law (DOSH) and co-ordinate safety analysis (JSA)
- Learn painting techniques, equipment and load calculation on scaffolding
- Installation and Opening Scaffolding Trestle Type & Type Tower (Tower)
- Installation and Opening Scaffolding Independent Type
- Installation and Opening Scaffold Birdcage type
- Installation and Opening Scaffolding Putlag type
- Installation and Opening Scaffolding Bridge Type
- Installation and Opening Scaffolding Independent Type Return
- Installation and Opening Scaffolding Trust-out type
- Installation and opening of the cantilever type & Type Scaffolding Scaffold Drop
- Installation and Opening Swing Boat Type Scaffolding & Scaffold Slung
- Installation and Opening Operated Type Cradle Scaffolding & Hoist Tower Scaffold
- Installation and opening of Ramp Type Scaffolding Scaffold & Gantry Type
- Level 1 - 6 months.
- Level 2 - 6 months.
- Malaysian citizens
- Aged between 18-30 years old during application and minimum Form 5 qualification (Priority will be given to applicant with passes in Bahasa Malaysia, Science and Mathematics at SPM/SPMV levels).
- Healthy with no physical disabilities
- No criminal record and drug abuse history.
- Has not studied at any higher learning institutions (except for applications for higher skilled courses or SLC02 Penjaga Jentera Elektrik A1 (12 months experience) courses).
- Applicants must agree to complete all trainings and is expected to obey all rules and regulations.
- Applicants must complete SKM 1 and SKM 2 to be able to pursue SKM 3 and/or Diploma in Technology.
- Applicants who did not complete/expelled from other institutions are not eligible
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia
- Semi-skilled worker (estimated salary is RM1200)
- Skilled worker (estimated salary is RM1500)
- Supervisor (estimated salary is RM2000)
- Charity Projects
|< Prev||Next >|
Last Updated (Tuesday, 26 March 2013 13:43)