Tower Crane Operator
To train school leavers with skills to enable them to operate the crane to get a job in public or private sector.
Certification courses are regulated under the Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH), Ministry of Human Resources.
- law system
- Introduction to crane
- weight and mass calculation
- methods on how to bind loads
- lifting equipment
- loading chart
- Communication tools
- protection tools
- general safety
- pre and post operation inspection
- practical on tower crane operation
- 6 months at IKBN
- 1 month On Job Training (OJT)
- Malaysian citizens
- Aged between 18-30 years old during application and minimum Form 5 qualification (Priority will be given to applicant with passes in Bahasa Malaysia, Science and Mathematics at SPM/SPMV levels).
- Healthy with no physical disabilities
- No criminal record and drug abuse history.
- Has not studied at any higher learning institutions (except for applications for higher skilled courses or SLC02 Penjaga Jentera Elektrik A1 (12 months experience) courses).
- Applicants must agree to complete all trainings and is expected to obey all rules and regulations.
- Applicants must complete SKM 1 and SKM 2 to be able to pursue SKM 3 and/or Diploma in Technology.
- Applicants who did not complete/expelled from other institutions are not eligible
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia
- Crane operator (estimated salary is rm1200 till rm2000)
- Instructors in training institutes. (estimates salary is rm1200 till rm2000)
- study visit
Last Updated (Tuesday, 26 March 2013 13:44)