To train the youths of school leavers with skills in Pastry preparation and enable them to work as a supervisor in the Food Industry Food, Hospitality, Government, or even venture into entrepreneurship.
Students will be evaluated based on their appearance in terms of knowledge, skills, behavior, cleanliness, safety and ability to perform the practical work.
Through skills-based training, students who succeed will get the Malaysian Skills Certificate (SKM) issued by the Department of Skill Development (JPK).
Students who successfully (skilled) in the Skills Training will be awarded the Malaysian Skills Certificate (SKM) issued by the Department of Skill Development.
- Pastry Production - Level 2 (HT-014-2:2011)
- Pastry Production - Level 3 (HT-014-3:2011)
Students who have completed the training will have the opportunity to obtain a career in the following work: -
- Opening Own Business
- Trainers in private colleges or public.
- Level 1 - 6 Months
- Level 2 - 6 Months
- Level 3 - 12 Months
- 3 Months Industrial Training
- Tools equipment modern learning and current.
- Library and training materials are complete.
- Equipment and materials are adequate.
- Trainers are qualified and trained.
- Hostel Facilities, Food & Drink available for free.
- Pocket Money monthly allowance RM 100.00 (Level 1 and Level 2), RM 200.00 (Level 3) and RM 300.00 (Industrial Training).
- Level 1 and level 2: SPM / SPMV
- Level 3 with SKM Level 2 in a related field.
- Regulated Health and Disability Members
- Aged between 17 ~ 30 years
- Not have committed criminal offenses and drug abuse
- Willing to follow all regulations.
|< Prev||Next >|
Last Updated (Sunday, 24 March 2013 15:14)